Montag, 26. November 2012

Name: Andreas
Age: 29
Location: Vienna


How long are you sober ? 
I have been drugfree for 7 years, but without the correct attidude to it. I once broke "edge", because right now in that one moment in my life I felt like wanting to taste someone made. Back in the day it was the right decision. Seems confusing at first and yes, it also feels like that. So in short you can say I am edge for 6 months now!
 
Why did you decide to be straight edge ? 
I want to live my life with a clear mind, with all the ups and downs and not force me into any mood, just because I am sick of current state right now.
  
How long are you vegan ? Since August 2006   
Why are you vegan ? In my opinion animals are no product, but our society advertises  Nobody should eat them and factory farming is just wrong. You don't exerggerate, when you say they are KZ's for animals... Also the vegan lifestyle is the most healthiest.
  
What do you think about „edge breaking“ ? 
Actually I did it once. People aren't perfect. On the one hand you should stick to your principles, but sometimes too much pressure to keep something up is a burden. I wouldn't break it again.

What's your opinion about D.I.Y. ?
I think it is great. People can be very creative and it helps to form communities. D.I.Y. shows feel much more comfortable to me than mainstream shows. Also most locations are just great. But sometimes those smokers can be annoying. :P
  
Do you show that you are vegan edge ? Do you x'up or have edge tattoos?
Maybe a band shirt once in a while, but I love that piercing stare,  like when I ask normal questions like "is there any alcohol in this punch?"
  
Do you play in a band ? Is the band vegan edge ?
No
  
What's about your local scene ? Many vegan edge people around ? Many shows (common and vegan edge)? 
No, there are hardly any edge people and too less edge shows!
 
What do you think about violant dancing ? Do you practice it ? 
Such people are idiots!

What are your 3 favourite straight edge bands ? 
Anchor, Have Heart, Casey Jones

What are your 3 favourite bands ? 
La Dispute, Joy Division, Fever Ray

Do you watch TV ? What do you think about it ? 
I use my tv (Anime, TV shows), but I hardly watch the tv programme. Most media is manipulating and you should always reflect everything they tell you!

What do you think about the qoute „Straight Edge is politics“ ? 
Ofc, xvx is in some way political. The process of becoming/ being edge includes so many other related topics and your way of thinking/ your view of most things changes.

What do you think about the hardline movement ? 
Everything including some kind of hate for other people is just plain wrong!

What do you think about pro-choice and pro-life? 
People are responsible for their on lives, but I would pick pro-life in my case.

What do you think about religions ? 
Religion can be great. Religious communities and radical practice are the problems. People should believe in themselves and being more empathic for all kind of living beings.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen