Mittwoch, 14. November 2012

Name: Stefan
Location: Vienna
Age: 23

How long are you sober ?
Since summer 2011.

Why did you decide to be straight edge ?
Primary, I wanted to live a few weeks or months drug free. I had a rough time after my girlfriend left and went out drinking 2 or 3 times a week. I wanted to have a break of these habbits and yeah, it's almost one and a half year now and it feels good. Never give up something that feels good!

How long are you vegan ?
For two and a half year.

Why are you vegan ?
I was vegetarian, just to try something new. I learned how to cook and how many products are contaminated with animal products. After I saw a video where baby chicken are gased, I immediately decided to vegan.

What do you think about „edge breaking“ ?
It's a decision everybody has to make for himself or herself. But I do not see a reason for consuming drugs after making a commitment to live drug free. But that's just my opinion.

What's your opinion about D.I.Y. ?
Good thing! Not only DIY shows, also clothes, etc. are important. I think people should close ranks and help each other, that's what DIY means to me.

Do you show that you are vegan edge ? Do you x'up or have edge tattoos?
No not really, just XVX stickers/patches.

Do you play in a band ? Is the band vegan edge ?
No, not yet.

What's about your local scene ? Many vegan edge people around ? Many shows (common and vegan edge)?
Some, but I never thought that there are so many vegan people in Austrian hardcore scene.

What do you think about violant dancing ? Do you practice it ?
I like to dance but I do not hurt anybody and I do pay attention to people inside and especially outside of the pit.

What are your 3 favourite straight edge bands ?

Hard to say... but I think Anchor, Wolf Down, Earth Crisis. I love the old GhostShip, but after they fired the singer the band can suck my dick.

What are your 3 favourite bands ?
New Found Glory, Set Your Goals and Anti-Flag.

Do you watch TV ? What do you think about it ?

I do not have a TV, but I stream TV shows illegally. I love so many TV series, I watch at least 2 episodes everyday. But TV in general is making people stupid. Especially those fucking reality TV shows.

What do you think about the qoute „Straight Edge is politics“ ?
I agree 100%.

What do you think about the hardline movement ?
I do not think that a radical XVX attitude is such a bad idea. But there's no place for homophobic, pro-life, anti-sexuality shit in hardcore. But I think hardline is dead, and that's good.

What do you think about religions ?
I just can't understand it!

Any shout outs ? Things to check out ?

No sorry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen